Friday, May 25, 2007

15 weeks 3 days

Okay I have finally gotten past that damned plateau. I am down 3 more pounds since Monday to 232. 4 more pounds means I will have lost 50 pounds. I can't even believe it.

So I guess that Friday is now my official weigh in day. I guess that would be better as I am usually worse on the weekends so now I will have the whole week to work it off before weighing. I went running at the track last night. Let me tell you I did make it the whole way around for 400 meters of actual running but I damn near died doing it. At any rate I did do six laps a total of three walking and three running. Along with my 3 mile walk at lunch I guess it was not too shabby. I have to get out early for my walk today since it is supposed to rain and walking outside is way more interesting than walking on the treadmill. My arm is killing me from pitching practice and I am so dang tired. I wonder if I took a nap in my office if anyone would notice? Man I really am about to fall asleep here. I am almost welcoming this rain that is coming because at least it will get me a nap. I really will have an excuse not to be outside. I mean I am enjoying my new more active lifestyle I have taken on lately, but with this 5 am start time I just need to get my butt in bed a little bit earlier.

I am totally ready for this two day weekend I have coming up. Yeah I meant to say two days. I work six days a week so anytime I have more than 1 day off in a row it is time to throw a fricken party. I need a break from that place.

No comments: