Wednesday, May 30, 2007

16 weeks 1 day

SO I did the second day of running for this week. Running after eating is a very very very bad idea. I seriously almost barfed everywhere. I took my 3 miles walk at work alone since my walking buddy was not there. It was fucking hot as hell out there today. 87 and muggy as hell. I was dripping with sweat when I arrived back at work. I also started my "coaching" job today lol. I must have looked like the sweatiest pig ever but I don't even care. It was fun. I am starting to be addicted to exercise. Better that then food that's for sure.

So I have been battling the scale demons all week. I want to weigh myself so badly. I promised I wouldn't but damn it is killing me inside. I can't stand this waiting a week crap. I know it is better for me to only weigh in weekly, I know it is. But I am a slave to the scale. You know I can't even have a scale at home because I would be on it every other hour. I only have the one at work. I need 4 more pound to truly hit 50. I really hope I make it this week. Hell after the plateau I had I really hope I just lose anything. Well at least I have my running.

I think the fill I got was a bit much. I am having a little bit of trouble eating some things. Actually quite a few things. But It is keeping me from eating so I don't want to fix it. I figure as long as I am getting food down I can deal with a little bit of chest pressure and saliva right? Anyhow I need to get my butt in bed. I am tired and Korrine has a game tomorrow so I don't think I will be getting a nap in after work.

No comments: