Saturday, June 2, 2007

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

Except that I have never actually been a gangsta. Sorry I was looking at my red swingline stapler on my desk and thinking of Office Space. The funny thing is that there is a security guard at work that looks just like Milton. Every time I see him i just want to have him say "I believe you have my stapler". Then I want to take a photo of him with said red stapler. If you have not seen Office Space I highly recommend it. Good times, great movie. Well I went walking another 4 miles this morning. I figured i could get that done and then later if i want to work out I can but if I don't want to it will not be a big deal because I have already gotten my workout in. I am damn sweaty too. But my armpits are dry. Secret Platinum Plus. That shit is definitely strong enough for a man. My back looks like someone threw a pail of water on me. And my legs are wet too. But not because I was sweating. The legs would be wet because as I was walking in from my walk the damn sprinklers turned on and sprayed me. Normally I might be pissed but it felt pretty damn good and I got a good chuckle out of it. If I did not have to work a few more hours I might have done a little dance in it.

Well I managed to .....pretty much forget whatever I was just about to say since I was talking to my boss. Oh now I remember. I managed to stick to my diet plan yesterday. I don't try to place too much emphasis on what I am eating since I have been working out so hard but I really want to kick it up a notch here this month. I have been logging my food at www.fitday.com which is awesome. I shoot for around 1000 calories which is plenty to fill me up and at least 85 grams of protein. That is the difficult part. But I do have a pretty tasty protein shake I drink called Matrix 5.0. Yesterday I made it with some milk, ice, and a tablespoon of peanut butter. Damn was it really really good. Kind of like having a great treat at the end of the day. I might have to use that as a nightly reward for a job well done each day.

I am going to the German Festival with my family tonight. It is something we have done every year since I was very young. Pretty much just an excuse to get together with family and drink and eat. I definitely don't want any beer tonight for a change. I have been working so damn hard that beer is just not worth the calories for me. Now the food is going to be another story. I love me some good brats and potato pancakes. I just have to remember that eating that stuff is not worth the workout I would have to do to burn it off. Once I get to goal maybe I can add that stuff in there. I could always just watch the drunks. That is always a fun thing to do there lol. Every year growing up I always got a new pair of Nikes in June because my dad would get drunk and promise to buy them for me. I was a sneaky little thing knowing that it is always good to request things when one of your parents is wasted.

No comments: