Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1st

Okay before I forget to log it I am down 2 more pounds. Holding strong at 230. Hopefully I can lose 2 more this week and not only get into the 220's but get to my damn 50 pounds and get me some new shoes. I am salivating here over new shoes. They are dangling in front of me like a carrot on a string.

I still feel crappy today. UGH. Headache is sorta gone but my nausea...yuck. I don't even want to think about food but I know I need to eat something or I am going to get sicker.


Okay fast forward from 5:30am to 3pm. Dammit it should not take 2 hours to eat beef stew!!! Sometimes this surgery bites me in the ass because of the whole slow eating good chewing thing. I have this cup of beef stew (yes exactly a cup since I measured it). I am about 10 minutes and three bites in. I am chewing this shit to mush and it is still a little tight going down. This band is like a fricken virgin on prom night sometimes. Maybe I should just call it a day and drink the gravy. Story of my life now...I finally cook something that tastes good and I just can't seem to eat it. At least the carrots go down good. Better than potatoes. I swear I do not understand why I can't seem to eat potatoes. Even mashed potatoes hurt my chest. I ma thinking it is highly possible that I just take too large of a bite of mashed potatoes. But dammit how can you not take a huge mouthful of that warm gooey goodness. Wow that was borderline perverted lol.

Well I did my workout today. Day one of 30 down and out. I walked the 4 mile walk at work today and did my running when I got home. I am officially done with week 4 of the couch to 5K. And I am sweating like a little piggy. But damn it feels good to be done. And I don't have to run until Monday. I definitely need a running break.

No comments: