Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No Office= No Posts

Damn I am really missing the privacy of having an office at work. I don't have too much free time to myself at home but at work...yeah I am pretty much bored most of the day. And now with no office I can't post. I suppose I could but my boss might get mighty annoyed if he saw me on blogger while I am supposed to be working. My job is just too easy.

So anyhow last Friday I weighed in at 224. The Friday before that was 226. So two pounds last week and one pound the week before that. It is a slow go. I would like to say that I am happy with a two pound loss but I must admit, I wish it was a little bit faster. But my eating is getting a bit more under control. I am starting to stop eating before I get full. Not every time but a lot of the time. I am also taking these thermogenic pills called Lipo6x. They have certainly killed what little appetite I have so I really have been eating much much less. Actually eating kind of makes me a little sick to my stomach if I eat when I am not hungry now. That part is kind of nice.

I keep discovering all these bones I never knew existed on my body. I can't stop feeling myself up lol. I must put my hands on my hips like 7586 times a day just to feel my hip bones. I think I am going to have to have my wedding ring resized soon. It is getting really loose on my finger. Oh and i bought myself a pair of size 16 Levis. That definitely felt pretty good.

I have been riding my bike to work a bit more often now. I am shooting for 3 days a week. The ride is pretty easy for me now and I really am enjoying the time I get to spend with myself. It is pretty peaceful.

Well I will try to update a bit more often so as not to disappoint my readers (reader?) lol. Just have to find the time.

No comments: