Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It ain't easy being cheesy....

Today just fucking blows.

I was pretty pissed off that I came home to an empty house because everyone went to the movies without me. Not that I wanted to see transformers but because they did not even bother to ask me if I would like to join them. And to top it all off I ate like a pig. Well a banded pig. Probably 4 oz of grilled chicken smothered in BBQ sauce and like 1/4c of parmesan noodles. Plus two slices of toast. I feel like shit right now. I wish I had thought about it before I ate so damn much. If I don't stop pigging out I am going to end up back on the fucking table with a dilated pouch and I will never lose any more fucking weight. I feel like singing that stupid manatee song from veggie tales...Stacy manatee...manatee...you are get-ting so big...getting so big....if you don't stop eating...stop eating...you will always be big...always be big. Yeah I just made up those lyrics lol. And by the way for those of you who don't know a manatee is nautical slang for sea cow. I did not get my walk in at work because I was way to busy cleaning up after other peoples messes that effect my work. I am not usually so damned negative and I don't even know what is coming over me here. Maybe I am tired from going in to work at 4am. Maybe I am pissed that since I have to work at 5am for the rest of the summer so I can't very well ride my bike in there. Maybe I am so tired of working 46 hours a week to come home to a trashed house that I have to clean up just so it can be messed up the next day. Maybe because I am going to have to mow the lawn so it actually gets done.

Wow I kind of feel a little bit better.

Despite my uber bitchiness today I did get a workout in. 1 hour on the treadmill. I ran 20 minutes of it at 4.0mph. I also avoided the chocolate like the plague. That my friends is a milestone for me. I have been getting hooked on the ice cream lately and now I am craving bad shit. Peeps do not give in to the ice cream. It will just lead to bad things and make getting off it worse for the wear. I think it is easier to quit smoking than to quit eating crap food. And easier to give up the bottle too.

Someone please invent a calorie free alcoholic beverage so I can drown out my sorrows healthily.

Oh yeah and I did not lose any weight last week hence the reason for my pity me pig out party.

No comments: