Saturday, December 15, 2007

I am trying here.......

To make an effort to blog a little bit more and yap my mouth a little bit less. I just ate some really buttery popcorn and I am not really sure how I feel about that. I had an awesome workout today, more about that later. But I just don't quite get why i still am fighting these food demons. Why am I still sabotaging myself? I just have no fucking clue how to start fixing that.

Anyhow onto "life" news.... I did manage to snag 4 Hannah Montana tickets before they sold out today. The girl is going to shit her pants when she finds out she is going. The seats are not the greatest, kinda behind the stage but who really cares? I am ever so thankful I was able to even get the tickets. My baby is going to have a fabulous birthday. We will be going with my BF Jenn (who also had surgery) and her daughter. The hard part is going to be keeping it a secret until then. Very, very hard. I am way excited though. We are going to take the girls to Libby Lu and let then get their hair and stuff done. It should be a super fun day.

As for my workout, I did 7 miles running today. It took me just a bit under 1:40 which is a little bit faster than 4mph. Not raging fast but definitely good for a girl who used to weigh 82 pounds more just a little over 10 months ago. I also felt like I could have ran longer. I got faster as I finished, which was also a good thing. And I recovered pretty well afterward. I am definitely getting fitter. The speed will eventually come. Anyhow that was my day. Tomorrow is cross training so we will have to decided then what we are gonna do.

No comments: