Monday, December 31, 2007

I know I should throw them away...

You know that whole half a bag of M&Ms that is still in the fridge. It is calling my name again. I just can't bring myself to throw it away, yet is stares at me, and talks to me every time I open the fridge. I just want some damn sugar. This is like the hardest thing ever. I have made some really yummy meals the last few days but I feel like I am starving because I have not had anything sweet. I have also not had any meat. Yeah did I mention that I am trying to go veggie? Not crazy vegan or anything. I just don't think I could handle that, but the ovo-lacto sort. Ya know the dairy and egg people. I did kind of crave some burger this afternoon but other than that it is pretty fucking peachy keen since I am so preoccupied with sugar. I really hope this gets better like it is supposed to because right now my non sugar future is looking pretty damn bleak.

But I guess at least times like now I can come on here and waste some time writing instead of shoving chocolate in my face. I felt pretty good most of the morning aside from the headache I have had for 3 days now. I actually got up at 3:30 when my alarm went off and felt much better than I usually do. I hope that is a side effect of no sugar so at least something good is coming out of this.

SO it is New Year's Eve. Whoop de friggin woo. I am staying home with the kids and we are gonna hang out and watch some movies and eat some air popped popcorn. Maybe I am growing up a bit or something but I just don't really care about going out and getting wasted anymore. All my friends are doing it, I miss my friends, but it is not really my scene any longer. Hanging out with the kiddies and banging some pots and pans outside at midnight just sounds so much more appealing to me. Anyhow I hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy New Year!

No comments: