Thursday, December 20, 2007

Poop on Potlucks

I have had enough pot lucking for a year. I am already sick of the Christmas food and cookies and cake and crap. Ugh. I love Christmas but I just want this eating frenzy to stop. I am back on the Optifast for a few days to just let my poor tummy rest. I am thinking maybe it will be easier to stick to than it was preop since the tummy is much smaller now and I don't really feel hunger. Hell I have eaten enough in the last week to not feel hunger for a decade. Plus the Optifast does not taste as bad as I remember.

So I have the day off to go to court and fight my ticket today. I am NOT looking forward to having to shell out an ass load of money for this stupid ticket, but if I can get away with not having the points on my license then I will take that. Anyhow wish me luck.....

No comments: