Sunday, January 6, 2008

Can't stop eating

I don't know what it is about today but I can not stop putting food in my mouth. I obviously must be bored. I keep wanting to go back to old habits and just shove my face full of nasty shit. Like spray cheese. Like fucking cheese that comes out of a can has any kind of nutritional value. Hell No. It is nothing but a chemical shit storm. I don't need to be putting that kind of shit into my body. I don't need that shit. I need some good healthy nutritious food. I need to have a fucking piece of fruit or something. A damn fucking salad, though what the fuck do vegans put on their salad? Oil and vinegar? That's like rotten ass to me. I can't understand how the fuck people like vinegar. Smells like shit. Top it off with the no sugar shit and there are about 4 things I can eat. Okay I know that is not true but still. I guess I am just having a pity party and I need to give it up. I am never going to get anything out of pitying myself. It really is an overrated waste of my time and effort. I suppose I should stop bitching and start doing eh? Eventually this is going to be the way of life for me. Food will become less important. Oh fuck. I am about to start my period, now it all makes sense. Maybe I will treat myself with half a Chocolate Larabar later, that might help the cravings. Too bad those things are a bit high in fat, but I am glad they exist. Tasty and will be good for me to use when I start biking again in Spring.

So since it is January I guess I should set some goals or something. Here is what I am looking at.
April- Half Marathon
May-50 mile bike ride
June-Palm (week long ride across Michigan)
July- Triathlon
August-Muddy buddy
September-100 mile ride
October- Full Marathon

That gives me something to look forward to every month. My marathon training plan actually starts in April so it will definitely keep my busy all summer along with my cycling. I can't say I will ever do another marathon, but I want to finish at least 1 in my lifetime. So why not get er done this year. I also will probably throw in a few more local fun runs and rides but those are all TBD. These are the main goals I want to be accomplishing this year. I definitely want to get my plastic surgery done this year also but I am not sure when. Initially I was planning on the beginning of summer but I don't want to be all shacked up when it is so nice out. I want to work out and enjoy my summer. So I am thinking end of November and taking off until the beginning of 2009. Then I should definitely be down to goal and ready to get all fixed up. Plus the weather will suck and I won't want to be outside anyhow. Sounds brilliant to me.

No comments: