Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's been a few days....

I have been busy as hell this week. My house was a fucking wreck this morning since no one knows how to clean shit around here but me. I think I was home a total of 3 hours this week while not sleeping. UGH. I am looking forward to this lazy weekend to be followed by next weekends laziness (Girl's weekend woot).

So last night Jenn and I took the girls to the Hannah Montana concert. i"m not gonna lie, I had an awesome time. Our seats were in the last row lol. But we were there. We took the girls to Libby LU and they got their hair and nails done before the concert. They had an amazing time. I was so glad we decided to do this, because I think they will remember it forever. And with $30 t shirts they had better.

I am still going strong on my vegan mission. I am now down to 194 so it is definitely helping. I have officially lost all of my weight I gained over Christmas ?(10 pounds) plus and additional pound. So I figure I am about 5 pounds from my lowest adult weight of 189. I am almost there. I only have 16 more pounds to go before I hit 100 pounds lost. I really want it to happen by my band date (Feb 6) but I am pretty sure that is pushing it majorly. 16 pounds in 20 days is not so doable unless you are on the Biggest Loser or something. I don't want to be unhealthy.

Anyhow that's about all for now. I have a 3 mile run to get in tonight and that's pretty much it for me today.

No comments: