Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not only am I the worst blogger....

But I may also be the worst Lapbander/Planner/Exerciser/Vegetarian/Follow througher on the planet.

Let's see...it's been, oh I don't know, a good six months or so since I remembered I had a blog. Probably about 5 months since I remembered I was a vegetarian, 14 years or so since I actually followed through on something. Not to mention my fat ass is not getting off the couch for anything less than 4 cookies or some other sort of insulin raising foulness. The lapband I remember though. A constant reminder that I can't puke when I want to, but can absolutely blow chunks when I don't wanna. But hey I can still manage to gain about 20 pounds over the fucking summer. Who does that? I mean, seriously? Oh yeah, me.

Oh waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt. I forgot about my great Planning skills. Looking back over my goals for the year, what have I done? Out of 7 months, I think I may have done 2 things. The Palm (which was excellent) and the Muddy Buddy. WTF can't I seem to do any local events but you know my ass is out travelling to Chicago to do other races? Oh yeah, because they have good pizza. Motivated by food, no wonder I was 278 pounds.

But now I am feeling like I am back to square 1. 207 was my weight yesterday. I swore I would never get back above 200 (poor planning skills...ding, ding, ding). I have got to figure something out here. With all of the sugar back in my life and the introduction of the Triple Layer Nacho from Taco Bell (only 89 cents and always delicious) I have got to gain some control.

Baby steps? Would daily blogging help my quest? Bwahahahahahahahaha. That actually involves remembering that I have said blog. Perhaps setting this up as my homepage? I don't even think that would help. I read other peoples blogs daily and still manage to forget about my own. But maybe I will try it....

No comments: