Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ignorance is bliss....

Did I really need to know that a Tim Horton's large double double is 230 calories? Because now that I know I can't make the conscious decision to drink another one ever again. I mean, seriously. Seriously. Seriously! I suppose I could just use some fat free creamer and splenda but it is just not the same. I guess it is time to put on my big girl pants and deal with it. That is like 6 weight watchers points. 1/4 of my daily total. I think I liked WW more when I was 280 and got like 35 points a day. This 22-25 bullshit sucks. And yes I am dieting again thank you very much.

Oh and 3 days in a row must be some kind of new record.

1 comment:

Khanzuui said...

We now have to take them into the second software to make the side by side or how ever you want to do them? Yes there is allot more then you may have thought you had to do then just play a song and shoot the video. They have a device that has about eighteen thousand and seventy-four features alongside the ability to make a phone call. The Pioneer HDJ 500 headphones come is three distinct colours, Black, white & Red. It is important to consider the type of battery before choosing to buy cell phones.