Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So here I am again...1 day later

See I can get on here 2 days in a row.

So food was not too bad yesterday. That is, if you consider pizza for 2 meals, cake and chocolate dunkers not too bad. Yeah, I have problems. But I can't help it if there is a going away party at work and my FIL decideds to buy us dinner. Who am I to argue, right?

So DH did not get the job at the hospital. Apparently they care more about what someone did as a young teenager than what they have done for the last 12 years of their life. I am pretty disappointed. For all of the corruption and dishonesty I witness on a daily basis from this place, it disgusts me that a good quality person like DH can't get employment. Upset and angry. Not to mention I am frustrated to not have heard from my interview last week. You don't want me, fine. But at least give a girl a call or something.

Yep, I can see this turning into some sort of ridiculous pity party.

No comments: