Sunday, January 11, 2009

84 more days

Well my day has not started quite as I planned. The boy slept in and then wanted to give me cuddles for about an hour. Who am I to argue that? So early church is out. We are just starting to get ready right now. Well the boy is at least. My workout will happen a little later than planned but that is okay. I am still going to try to talk myself into being excited about and afternoon workout. Of course I am excited. I have a Muddy Buddy to get ready for. To win. To beat DH. Oh I am feeling it now. I just have to remind myself later of those things.

So I have managed to not eat any candy or chips all weekend. Considering we have been pretty much snowed in, that is kind of a big deal. It has not been easy, but necessary. I wish I had the willpower to just eat a small portion of chips or candy but I am just not there. I have one and before I know it the whole bag is gone. I don't want to play that game. 

I should probably get off here now and get ready. I will try to update on my workout later (as if anyone truly cares) just so I have a record of how it went and how I feel. Toodles.

No comments: