Saturday, January 10, 2009

85 more days

I am still going to continue the countdown even though yesterday I was dealt the low blow of my daughter having a dance competition on the same weekend. I still have not quite decided what I am going to be doing. The competition is all weekend long and the race is Sunday morning. And the competition is about and hour from home. I am just not sure at this point what I am going to do. I guess I will wait and see and play it by ear. I am a little depressed but I am not going to let it cause me to quit just yet. Plus I still have a Muddy Buddy to prepare for.

So today is my official day off. I have 6 miles tomorrow that I have to be ready to run. I will probably go to my parents house and walk the dog, but I don't count that as real exercise. Nor do I count the the snow shovelling I am about to do. No, wait. I don't have any snow shovelling to do because I am not allowed. LOL. Guess DH will be getting out there and doing it. And he darn well should since I just served him up a lovely breakfast in bed. Is it a bad thing that I am trying really hard to fatten him up so he doesn't perform as well on the Muddy Buddy? Yeah, it probably is. But really it was his choice to eat the 3 eggs, 4 slices of toast, 5 pieces of bacon, and 3 pancakes. I just gave him all the left overs the kids did not want =) Personally I had 3/4 of a piece of toast, 3/4 of an egg, and 3/4 of a slice of bacon. It is a miracle I did not munch on the bacon while I cooked it. And another small miracle that I threw away the rest of my breakfast instead of forcing myself to eat it. I am really full and feeling pretty satisfied. That's a good way to start the day.

Speaking of which, I really should be starting my day cleaning the house and not blogging. Ideally I would like to have the place cleaned by noon. But I have no motivation to do so. The kids were up late and woke up early so I am already ready for a nap. Maybe the chance of having a nice little nap later on will get me moving. 

Now since weekend are hardest for me food wise I am going to post my plan here to help remind myself that pigging out is not a good option.

B- one egg, one slice toast, 1 piece of bacon- done!
S1- Natural peanut butter on 1 slice of toast
L- Greek yogurt with blueberries
S2- Fiber 1 bar
D- grilled chicken and brown rice

I need to figure out how to add some veggies in there. Not just today but every day. It is so hard for me to eat a lot of food because of my band. Maybe I should get a juicer or something to get some veggies in. By the time I eat my protein I am so full that I can't even look at veggies. Ugh. 

Well I guess it is off to some fun cleaning. 

No comments: