Sunday, January 11, 2009

The dishes are not done...

my clothes are not laid out for tomorrow, lunches are not packed, it's almost 9:30 and I am not sleeping, but by golly I did the six miles. They were not pretty or pain free, heck they were even downright ugly and slow. But I DID IT!!!!!!!  My protein shake never tasted so good. 

Tomorrow I weigh in and I am freaked out. I know I have been good this week. I may have eaten a few things that I should not have, but no where near the quantities I have been having lately. I have ran 3 times this week and worked out more than that. But I am still scared. Scared because as much as I don't want it to, the scale still rules my world. I know it is not healthy (hence the reason I don't have one in my home) but I can't help it. I am afraid it is going to be that way for the rest of my life. I would hope that getting to goal would keep me from obsessing over it. But I have never gotten there so I have no clue. If my weigh in goes sour tomorrow it could potentially mess up my entire day. Or week even. I have to stay positive. Hopefully.

No comments: