Saturday, January 3, 2009

Is it possible for a Baker to be thin?

I know it must be. But really how can anyone bake tons of goodies and not want to lick the bowl clean? I either need a better spatula or more willpower. It is probably the latter. I am sure it does not help that I purposely leave extra batter in the bowl for my own consumption. Yeah, then I complain about not losing weight. I know that problem, now I just have to actually follow through and take care of it. Wasn't this band supposed to solve all of that stuff? I can't believe the dream world i really lived in 2 years ago when I thought that would be the case. Crazy stuff.

So I really do plan on doing something about it. Just not today. Or even tomorrow. But Monday is looking promising. Mostly because i go back to work then and I am going to have to get on the scale when I get there. I don't own a scale (aside from the Wii Fit but I am not putting too much hope on that-I think it is highly under weighing me) so I have to use the scale at work. It is probably better that way as i would be on it daily and driving myself nuts. But really, I do have a plan for Monday. And Mondays are easier for me. I get off work at 1pm and I will head right over to the gym and get on the treadmill. I have planned dinners for the next 2 weeks, and though they might not be the most ideal healthy meals, as long as I use my band and stop eating when I am hungry I will be okay. But working out is definitely key and I need to stop making excuses for myself. 

No comments: