Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pizza is not my friend

even though I keep trying to make it be my friend. Soda is not my friend, even though I have gotten back to the bad habit of allowing it in my life. Both of these things together is the stupidest idea ever, yet last night I once again indulged. And once again I spent a few minutes in the bathroom barfing it all up. At what point am I going to learn? I know the consequences, yet I continue to make foolish decisions. I am tired of being in pain from food. But you would never know from my continued bad behavior. 

I get to go back to work tomorrow. Yippie. Yeah. Wow. Woohoo. Do I sound excited yet? New year new attitude? I am getting a bit bored with being home but I am not thrilled at the prospect of going back to work without another vacation for the next 6 months or so. Blah. I miss vacation already. 

And tomorrow will bring my kamikaze approach to getting fit. At least that is what I am telling myself. I am definitely going to the gym, and i want to try to get 30 minutes of walking/stairs/ something at work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: