Friday, January 2, 2009

Yeah so I am a day late...

I really did want to post daily this year, but I was so exhausted last night that it just was not an option. Heck I am still pretty pooped out. It's 8 am and my kids are even still sleeping. Monday is going to be rough for them when they go back to school. It's going to be rough for me to go back to work. I have been enjoying my vacation here all too much. 

So yesterday I spent my day helping a friend clean her house. Her mother passed away last week (right before Christmas) and she has obviously not been in the emotional state to clean house. So since I had nothing better to do I headed on over there to give her a hand. It also caused me to go out to eat twice and do some major pigging out. I hate to use excuses but it is just so much easier to follow good eating habit when I am working and have some kind of pattern going. This spur of the moment, let's go get some Guacamole Live at OTB crap needs to stop. Those events need to be planned. Because I do love me some guacamole. And if I were dipping veggies into it instead of chips it might not be such an issue. Plus I completely forgot about the chicken in the crock pot so as we walked in the door last night the kids immediately stated "what smells like rotten eggs?" Really it was not that bad. Nor did it taste bad. On the contrary it as delicious. So those kids will be eating that chicken in something tonight. And they will like it.

We have been enjoying the Wii Fit since we got it last week. It's fun, but now my whole body is in massive amounts of pain. I am still recovering from the hula hoop. If I do this daily, I better have some rock hard abs by my birthday. Just saying.


No comments: