Thursday, February 26, 2009

It continues...

We got yet another check in the mail today. This one again for almost $1000. This means that we have officially now paid back all money owed to the kids school, Hubby's father, my bridesmaid dress is paid off, and we have the money for our trip to Florida. We are back in the black baby. I am so happy I could scream. I am so thankful for this windfall of cash. I mean, I know it is our from overpaying taxes but still. I will overpay my taxes every single year if it means getting big checks in that mail. And this summer after 4 long years of payments our Chapter 13 bankruptcy will be paid off. So many people never finish their Chapter 13 plan and we never thought we would see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have learned so much and even though we still make many mistakes we are in the best financial situation we have ever been in. I can't help but to just feel so blessed right now.

No comments: