Friday, March 13, 2009

P90X Day 12: Legs and Back/ARX

Started this workout again feeling kinda crummy. I am just so tired all the time. Well at least when it is inconvenient. I am tired all day and then when I get in my bed I can't seem to fall asleep. What gives? Maybe this will get better next week? Or I will be able to sleep in tomorrow? Who knows? Anyhow back to the workout. I was a bit sluggish going in. I changed it up a bit and did the Ab Ripper X first. I know I should do it last but I knew if I didn't I would never get it out of the way. But I did it and actually managed to do 20 Mason twists with my feet in the air. Usually I just do them with my feet down or up on the couch. Either way I can't get my hands all the way to the ground but I am impressed I did the 20. Legs and Back- Wall squats were killer but I made it the whole time and I managed the one legged ones as well. My leg was not very high off the floor and I was shaking like crazy but I still managed to hold it the entire time. I only got better as the workout progressed. I feel great now, can't complain. 

So begins my weekend. I am not good at weekends food wise, but I am going to do my darnedest to stay healthy. One thing I have done well the last 2 weeks is avoid the sweets. I have had some sugar but not a lot. No candy bars, or hostess treats. That's major for me. I wish I could just have one but apparently my brain was not wired that way. 

Yeah that's all I have today. 

No comments: