Tuesday, March 17, 2009

P90X Day 16: Plyo

Well I was afraid today might never happen. I had a very long day. It was beautiful outside and I really wanted to get a nice long bike ride in. My brother and his wife just had a baby yesterday and I wanted to get to the hospital. I had some lovely plyo to do. I tried to get out of work at 9am and finally managed to leave at 11. I got home, packed my bike on the car and took off. On my way to the metropark I realized that I had better go see my new niece first since they were all going to be leaving the hospital and the hospital is about 30 minutes closer to me than their house. So I went to the hospital. Planned on staying 30 minutes but finally left 2 hours later. My niece is just absolutely precious and beautiful. And so teeny tiny. But with the fattest little cheeks. I just want to eat her up. Anyhow I never made it to the bike trail. I picked the kids up, stopped at Subway and took them to the metropark to fly kites and eat. I drooled over all the bikers. Then we came home. 

So the last thing I felt like doing was Plyo. But I turned on the video and had my 8 year old daughter do it with me. I was not too bad. We had fun and I was super sweaty. And we shared a protein shake afterward. So it is done, finished. And I don't have to look at it for another 2 weeks. 

That makes me smile. 

No comments: