Friday, March 20, 2009

P90X Day 18: Yoga X

My mother told me if I didn't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all.

So I don't have much to say about Yoga X. I am trying, I really am. But it is just. so. boring. And long. 1.5 hours is too much. And next week is recovery week, which means I have 2 DAYS of this workout. I kind of want to cry thinking about it.

PMS has arrived with a vengeance. I have reached depths of bitchiness that I never knew were possible. I yelled at old ladies driving too slow. Gave dirty looks to the cashier at the u-scan who obviously had no idea what she was doing. I broke a nail throwing a cheeseburger across the table. I yelled and screamed and carried on like a 2 year old. Eventually I made my kid cry and then felt incredibly guilty about it. I am really starting to think I might have PMDD. I am seriously going from zero to bitch in 2.3 seconds. Mood swing like crazy. And just completely lose control of my anger. It seriously scares me sometimes.

No comments: