Tuesday, March 24, 2009

P90X Day 22: Yoga X - My way

I loved yoga today. Wait, did I just say that out loud? Yes, yes I did. Why did I love yoga so much today? Because I didn't do the video. I took a nice walk/jog for a bit over an hour and did a nice big fat namaste at the end of it. I had to include a bit of the yoga, eh? Anyhow it felt good to run. As much as I feel like I am getting no results, my running was much, much easier than it has been in the past. And even if I only ran 1 mile out of the 4 it was not nearly as stressful as it has been in the past. That is a good thing. Best of all, I feel good about it. No guilt in not doing the yoga. My real purpose in doing the P90X is to get some sort of routine going again, and to get some weight training going on. I absolutely love the weight training aspect of this series. I love doing it at home and not at the gym in front of people. Now I have to add the cardio in. I need to get to the metro park and start running and biking daily. I have a big summer of races I want to commit to and I have to get training for that.

No comments: