Friday, March 27, 2009

P90X Day 24 and 25

So apparently recovery in my book means not doing any of my workouts. I have been out and walking and riding the bike, but just not so good on the P90Xing. Which I am okay with. I wanted to do this for the strength training that comes along with it. I did not get into it for the cardio. And I am letting my muscles recover this week. The weather looks like it is finally starting to warm up. Finally! I want to get outside and play. At any rate I have not yet decided if I am going to do the core synergistics workout today or not. I certainly do not like it but since hubs is home I might be able to con him into doing it with me.

On a very sad note, one of my friend's fathers passed away a couple hours ago. This friend also lost her sister to cancer a few years ago. It is just so much sadness for one family and it hurts my heart. My best friend who is out in Arizona is beside herself. This man was like a second father to her. And she is frantically trying to find a flight out here, but is having no luck finding anything last minute cheaper than $700. For those of you who pray, please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: