Tuesday, March 31, 2009

P90X Day 30 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, oh my

Obviously we are missing some days here. Really this should be listed as Day 29. But yesterday I had to meet a friend (our mutual friend's father passed away and she was very close to him)hat was in town from AZ for the funeral. So yesterday did not happen. I decided to ditch the plyo today and do yesterdays workout today. So that is where we stand. As for last week, well I was too busy for blogging. So we now begin again in week 5.

What can I say about today? Oh, I know. Ouch. Ouch is a great word. I can already tell I am going to be hella sore tomorrow. Tylenol has already been taken. Dishes were difficult to lift up into the cabinets. It's not going to be pretty. I am actually wishing for the dreaded push up/pull up workout that started it all. This one is much more difficult. But I did manage to show hubs two man push ups a few minutes ago. Now that is improvement.

Tomorrow is Back and Biceps. I think I am going to like that one. I like bicep work. And I am loving my new 20lb resistance band.

No comments: