Monday, March 9, 2009

P90X Day 7- REST DAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I enjoyed my day of rest. It was rainy and cold outside but nice and toasty warm inside. Oh wait, not with our broken furnace, my bad. I did get the house cleaned, groceries shopped, and some fabulous pork loin cooked up for dinner. Unfortunately dinner was at about 7pm because A. I can't seem to properly read directions and did not have the oven hot enough, and B. the time changed kicked my butt. It was only 4:30pm when I started dinner in the kitchen, while it was 5:30pm everywhere else in the house. Yeah that clock now has the proper time on it. Again- my bad. So it was nice to just kinda chill-ax around the house most of the day. I wanted more sleep but my body was just not having it. My body wanted to move and groove and get the housework done. I am certainly not lacking any energy, that's for sure.

Tonight begins week 2 and the dreaded Chest and Back workout (also known and push up and pull up until you scream out to Jesus to just take you already). Luckily Crystal over at P90X: A Chick's Perspective  has said that week 2 is easier. Hard but less excruciating. I hope to find the same thing. 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm sure you'll find it's a tad bit easier! Good luck!