Monday, April 6, 2009

P90X Day 36: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps: Part 2

I figure I have about 3 minutes for this post. The kid is in the shower and he usually makes it quick. 

I have been super busy the last few days. The girl had a dance competition, so we were there all weekend long. They did a great job and placed 4th and 5th overall for both of their dances. Needless to say I have no time for posting. 

Today's workout hurt bad. It is not easy. It is pain. But my push ups are improving. I can now do a few at the beginning of a set not on my knees. They are not picture perfect but I do feel much stronger even doing the push ups on my knees as well. That is definite improvement. I also did some lap swimming last week and managed to do 1000 meters without stopping. Again, a huge feat for me. 

Well the boy is whining so I need to go tend to him. Hopefully now with school break coming up and activities on hold for a week I can get back into the swing of things. 

No comments: