Wednesday, April 8, 2009

P90X Day 38: Back and Biceps

Worked my little butt off today.  Gonna have to start selling ticket soon. Tickets to what? The gun show. Oh yeah baby I am getting me some bulging biceps. At least I think they are hiding there underneath the giant layer of fat. At any rate, I did get my workout done and feel pretty good about it. I also went to the metropark and ran for 30 minutes. I am slowly getting there. I feel my speed increasing ever so slowly. I can run longer and faster. But compared to most it is still super slow. Maybe I need to stop comparing myself to others. I think I do that too much. 

So tomorrow I think I am going to try and get in some plyometrics. I did not get it done yesterday and we all know my feelings on yoga. But tomorrow is a busy day so getting anything in will be good for me. I am scheduled for a 30 minute swim tomorrow so it will be interesting to see how I juggle everything. I also have to get to the girl child's talent show at noon, pick the kids up immediately after school (no latch key) and also watch my friend's kids until she gets of work. Definitely going to be interesting.

2 comments:

tammie said...

where are you? come back!

paragon2pieces said...

New to your blog and just wanted to say hello! I'm on Day 3 of P90X (Day 38 seems so far away right now). I'm excited to read your take on the program, since I don't know any other women who are doing it. Good for you for getting all the way to Day 38 :)