Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling good

So it is super early on this glorious Monday morning. Despite the constant yawning that plagues me regardless of my waking time, I am off to a good start. I am choosing to have a great day. I can't control the things that happen around me but I can control how I react to them. Instead of being angry about my 3 am wake up call, I can feel blessed that I have a job. And not just a job, but a job that I enjoy and have the opportunity to excel at.

Today is weigh in day. I am not going to get all bent out of shape about that either. It is was it is. And I can't expect magic on the scale if I don't put forth the effort. My band has controlled quite a bit of my eating these last few weeks and now it is my turn to do my part. Because without that I will only fail.

No comments: