Sunday, August 9, 2009

Really over this whole poor thing...

Well we have lost yet another utility. And here I am coming to you straight from my parent's basement. Can I get a woo woo? Nothing screams out loser quite like doing something from your parents basement. Unless of course you are doing this after just recently eating 4 packets of hot chocolate because you were craving sugar. Without bothering to actually mix it with anything. Just the powder. Which I have. Don't judge me. If you had PMS and it was the only sugar/chocolate available you would have done the same thing.

Now I am tired and have a tummy ache. Both directly related to the powdery chocolate incident and the quickly approaching sugar crash. Oh Nestle Quik how easily you tempt me.

I guess I will have to start working out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hey,
I am working on a new weight loss surgery social community portal and would really like you to be a blogger. Can you send me your email address so I can send you some more information?

Thanks!
Kelsey Childress
kelseyc.editor@gmail.com